University of Minnesota Retirees Volunteer Center
University Retirees Volunteer Center
McNamara Alumni Center
200 Oak Street SE
Suite 250, Room 263
Minneapolis, Mn 55455
Main navigation |
The University Retirees Volunteer Center (URVC) is dedicated to the purpose of connecting volunteers with service opportunities within the University and in the surrounding community. Research shows that developing new interests and building relationships gives our lives a spark that will keep us young – at any age! Whether or not you have a University connection, whatever your stage of life, you are invited to explore the options and opportunities through the URVC.
Volunteering makes a difference:
. . . in the lives of others
- teaching or mentoring students
- participating in new discoveries
- lending a hand to help others succeed
- improving the world around you!
. . . in your own life
- learning and exploring new interests
- using and sharing your expertise and talent
- expanding your social network
- maintaining your physical and mental health!
URVC offers a wealth of volunteer opportunities - both within the University and in the Twin Cities' community. Check out the many options available today!
Everybody can be great because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love. Martin Luther King Jr.